Enhanced Health & Safety COVID-19 Protocols – April 9, 2020
April 9, 2020
During this COVID-19 outbreak, our priority is to provide support to our trades, consultants, employees and community partners to ensure we maintain a healthy and safe workplace environment while continuing to operate our job sites during these unprecedented times.
In response to the Government of Ontario identifying the Construction Industry as an Essential Service and the encouragement of construction activities to continue, we have enhanced our Health and Safety procedures as follows:
- • Controlled access and screening points;
- • Improvements to on site sanitation and wash up stations;
- • The maintenance of good personal hygiene;
- • Policies that address physical distancing for both work and non work-related activities within the site;
- • Policies that address the assessment and tracking of workers health;
- • The communication of these policies, procedures and protocols.
For site offices located outside the controlled site access point, only project staff may use these facilities via dedicated access points. If you have questions regarding construction activity please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 326 4100.
We wish you good health.