Enjoy contemporary elegance and efficiency with a complete range of premium, stainless steel appliances and a stacked combination washer and dryer.
Elevated living from the top down. Look up to smooth-finish ceilings throughout the suite.
Wide Plank Flooring
Step into style with 5” wide, premium laminate flooring throughout the living room, dining room, kitchen, den, hall, foyer and bedroom(s).
Quality tile flooring provides an elegant complement to the design of each suite with 12” x 24” porcelain floor tiles in the bathroom and white ceramic tiles in the laundry area.
Escape to a luxurious and serene retreat with spa-inspired features like a contemporary undermount vanity sink, glass-enclosed walk-in shower and soaker tub.
SUITE FEATURES LIST
QUALITY KITCHEN FEATURES
• Undermount stainless steel single sink with single lever chrome pull-down faucet
• Under upper cabinet lighting
• Choice of ¾” quartz or ¾” granite countertop with square edge, from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary ceiling light fixture
• 30” Self-cleaning range with glass cooktop, stainless steel finish
• 30” Built-in combination microwave range hood, stainless steel finish
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• 12” x 24” Porcelain floor tile, from Vendor’s samples
• 4” x 16” Glazed ceramic wall tile with strip glass accent tiles for bathtub enclosure, from Vendor’s samples
• 12” x 24” Porcelain wall tile for shower enclosure, from Vendor’s samples
• Undermount vanity sink or pedestal sink as per plan
• Chrome single-lever faucet
• Choice of ¾” quartz countertop with standard square edge, from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary mirrored medicine cabinet
• Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to outside
• Pressure balanced valve for bathtub and shower
• Soaker bathtub, as per plan
• Walk-in shower with glass enclosure and frameless door, as per plan
• Outdoor balcony, terrace or patio, as per plan
• Emergency voice communication system, smoke detector and heat detector per O.B.C.
• Suite entry alarm connected to 24-hour-a-day monitoring located at concierge desk
• Windows and sliding doors monitored for ground floor suites only
• Individual hydro meter
LIVING AREA FEATURES
• 5”-wide laminate flooring for living room, dining room, den, bedroom(s), hall and foyer, from Vendor’s samples
• Mirrored sliding closet door at front foyer, as per plan. Balance sliding closet doors to be finished in a white laminate
• Contemporary interior doors with chrome lever hardware
• 2 ¼” Door casing
• Walls, ceilings and bulkheads to be painted with white latex paint
• 9’ Floor-to-ceiling height in principal rooms, except where reduced by dropped ceiling or bulkhead. Mezzanine level to have 8’ ceiling height instead of 9’. Suites on level 11 to have 9’ 10”ceiling height and suites on level 12 to have 10’ 6” ceiling height instead of 9’ in principal rooms.
• Pre-wired telephone outlets in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom or den
• Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom or den
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room
• Ceiling light fixture in bedroom(s) and den
• Ceiling light fixture in foyer
• Electrical outlet located on balcony or patio