FEATURES AND FINISHES
The difference is in the details.
Expect design innovation, superb craftsmanship and the highest quality of features and finishes that elevate comfort and style.
• 7 1⁄2”-wide laminate flooring, from Vendor’s samples
• Undermount stainless steel single sink
• Single lever chrome pull-down faucet by Kohler
• Contemporary designed cabinetry, from Vendor’s samples
• Under upper cabinet lighting
• Choice of 3⁄4” quartz countertop with square edge, from Vendor’s samples
• Choice of 3” x 12” ceramic backsplash tile, from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary ceiling light fixture
• Contemporary designed vanity cabinet, from Vendor’s samples, as per plan
• 12” x 24” Porcelain floor tile for main bathroom and Powder room, from Vendor’s samples
• 6” x 36” Porcelain floor tile for Ensuite bathroom, from Vendor’s samples
• 12” x 24” Porcelain wall tile for bathtub and shower enclosure, from Vendor’s samples
• 2” x 2” Porcelain mosaic tile for shower floor, from Vendor’s samples
• Undermount vanity sink as per plan
• Chrome single-lever faucet by Kohler
• Choice of 3⁄4” quartz countertop with standard square edge, from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary mirrored medicine cabinet in main bathroom only
• Privacy locks on bathroom door(s)
• Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to outside
• Pressure balanced valve for bathtub and shower by Kohler
• Soaker bathtub, as per plan
• Walk-in shower with glass enclosure and frameless door
• Individual seasonally controlled heating and air conditioning (vertical fancoil(s) complete with electric duct heater)
• Outdoor balcony, terrace or patio, as per plan
• Emergency voice communication system, smoke detector and heat detector per O.B.C.
• White ceramic floor tiles for laundry closet.
• Front loading washer and dryer, colour white
• Suite entry alarm connected to 24-hour-a-day monitoring station. 8-hour-a-day concierge.
• Glass sliding doors monitored for ground floor suites only
• Copper electrical wiring with circuit breaker service panel
• Individual hydro meter
• 30” Refrigerator, counter-depth, bottom freezer
• 30” Wide electric cooktop
• 30” Electric wall oven, stainless steel finish
• 24” Built-in dishwasher, door panel to match kitchen door choice
• 30” Built-in combination microwave range hood, stainless steel finish
Living Area Features
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout
• 7 1⁄2”-wide laminate flooring for living room, dining room, den, bedroom(s), hall and foyer, from Vendor’s samples
• Mirrored sliding closet door at front foyer, as per plan. Balance sliding closet doors to be finished in a white laminate
• Manual roller shades for windows and balcony or patio sliding door(s).
• Contemporary interior doors with chrome lever hardware
• 2 1⁄4” Door casing
• 4 1⁄2” Baseboard
• Walls, ceilings and bulkheads to be painted with white latex paint
• 9’ Floor-to-ceiling height in principal rooms, except where reduced by dropped ceiling or bulkhead. Suites on LPH level to have 9’ 6” ceiling height and suites on PH level to have 10’ 6” ceiling height instead of 9’ in principal rooms.
• Wood trim and doors to be painted with semi-gloss white latex paint
• Pre-wired telephone outlets in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom or den
• Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom or den
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room
• Ceiling light fixture in bedroom(s) and den
• Ceiling light fixture in foyer
• Electrical outlet located on balcony or terrace
• Eddy Smart Leak Protection System included in maintenance fee.